Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dissapointed''

Simon.Rogers1

I was contacted yesterday by a fellow competitor who had "lost" LOST his Edward Lewis hat 😳

I'm shocked that they could have paid so little care and attention to such a special award *nono*

Suffice to say I suggested that they would have to drive faster to earn another one. I was then subjected to some sarky comment or excuse *rolleyes* as to why one was needed now.

Well earlier today I found the said hat exactly in the spot described to me where it was supposedly LOST !

Do you think the culprit should have a replacement?

Please see the pics of the current hat *eek* here

Edited by - Simon.Rogers on 12 Jul 2013 15:18:18

I like the new Location Rob 😬

Well he has knocked my door begging for the hat to be returned - claiming all sorts.

I think he was out racing with Jem trying to sort out this Class 4 Championship without having to pay anymore entry fees.

I asked him to prove that it was his as it could have been Jem's.

His response was shocking 😔 He wasn't aware that Jem had actually won one of them 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

I think he should look at the name on the overall EL Trophy *wink*

OK

I have been banned from this years EL completion why? No idea yes it my 1st year in class 4 but I should be going against. My class 5 times.

I have no way to win another cap and IT IS NOT FAIR. Just incase you missed it, IT IS NOT FAIR.

*mad*yo *mad*