Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arms from Dixon Tac-3 Sunglasses/Goggles!

MartinH

Hi ALl,

I have a pair of the excellent Dixon Tac-3 Sunglasses/Goggles with the ballistic lenses. I have had them for a couple of years and love them. Yesterday I broke one of the arms at the hinge ☹️

As the arms are detachable (so that you can fit the goggle strap) I was wondering if anyone has an old pair they don't want or are broken in some other way and could let me have the arms for a few quid? I have mailed the dealer but it may be that they can't supply just the arms on their own. The glasses have prescription in them so I would rather not go to the faff and expense of ordering a complete new pair to be made up again if possible.

Cheers,

Martin

Martin,

I have a few of these going spare. There's two types of connection, one with a sheild shaped button, the other I think is square. If you let me know which, I can probably sort you out. Do you want any spare lenses?

The frames broke on mine, the small bridge where the arms are fixed, so I have spares.

Clive.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Clive,

I finally got the sunglasses arms today. For some reason they did not get delivered here and got stuck at the postoffice. Anyway, they fit fine and are great so many thanks indeed. Donation to NTL on its way. *thumbup*

All the best.

Martin