Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Front Wings

EFA

I have a few pairs of substandard carbon fibre front wings which are wider and smaller radius than the Caterham OEM spec.

My high personal standards have rendered them substandard, so they are for sale at £180 per set of two.

They will only fit over 13" wheels (ACB10's etc.) and are dimensionally identical to thise on K2 RUM if you click the link below and examine the pics (and Olivia....) The extent of their substandance extends to the fact that they are slightly pinholed. They are still damn shiny!

If you have carbon from another well known source, these items are still quite possibly better than those "perfect" items despite their substandance.

Enquiries by email only, first come first served to arnie@the-webbs.com

Merry Xmas

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Edited by - fat arnie on 29 Nov 2002 09:42:02

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*mad* it just goes to show that there are still bigots around *mad*

'bout time you grew up Arnie. Some of us are getting fed up of your attitude, yes you may run a great event, but your attitude stinks, you don't belong in a civilized society.

Please keep your petty, small-minded comments offline, we don't want to read them on here.

I am sorry Bananaman but let me spell this out.

There are only two moulds in existance for this type of front wing, and you have neither. So pray tell how can you make a wing "like this"?? You know nothing of its composite specification either. However you are obviously an expert through the well recognised connection between your profession as a landscape architect, and the hi-tech composites industry.

Karsten, I am sorry if I have offended you or any of your countrymen (Schumacher excluded), I was merely using sarcasm to refer to a person who is known to challenge everything I say or do, right or wrong. V7's comments tend to suggest that what I am doing (in terms of providing these wings) could be right.

Ron - read the line when you post which says:

Don't jeopardise BlatChat by posting something which may be taken as libelous, defamatory or offensive.

You can of course email them to me instead.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

Arnie

To be quite honest I couldn't give a monkeys as to your occupation, your car or your ego, cos it is blatantly obvious you are an 🙆🏻hole.

Any way how do you know how many moulds there are in existence of anything, are you the only person capable of this process, I think not !!!

It seems to me that you revel in the notoriety of being a TIT, which quite frankly I find odd, however each to their own.

Andy *thumbdown*

West is best!!!!

Bananaman, I'm not wasting my breath any more. You are an offensive person who speaks without knowledge and drives a Westfield.

Ron, my comments are only as offensive as the context in which you interpret them. You will find there are actually many people alive today who are named Adolf. Most of them live in Germany.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

You will find there are actually many people alive today who are named Adolf. Most of them live in Germany.

credit us with having more intelligence than to allow that as an explanation *mad*

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

Edited by - hoopy on 30 Nov 2002 19:40:01

oops - wrote [ url ] when i mean [ quote ]...

Edited by - hoopy on 30 Nov 2002 19:41:55

OK Arnie,

You will find there are actually many people alive today who are named Adolf. Most of them live in Germany.

credit us with having more intelligence than to allow that as an explanation (Thanks Hoopy)

Arnie, you'd best read what you quoted.

may be taken as libelous, defamatory or offensive
and then refer to your original post. Read the above again. Arnie, it's you who has to make sure that the remarks aren't offensive. I'm simply putting my opinion of you (allegedly).

If a genuinely good guy like Karsten takes offence, it's because you put it exactly how you meant it to be received

Ron,

It appears Karsten has a different opinion of the person I was actually referring to than myself. I was not suggesting this person is of a far right polictical stance, I was mearly defining that he was of German nationality.

That said if Blatchat was prohibited of information targeting ANY minority sections of the community, IMO it would be a far less interesting place.

Anyway, it was the idiot with the Westfield who wound me up in the first plac so now he's gone lets put this to bed.

[/hijack]

No more substandard wings of this type left although I can make perfect ones for £300 a pair if amyone wants them. V7 - I can do singles if you like for £150, there may be some more seconds before we get this right - the issue is that Advanced Composites have changed the makeup of their carbon pre-preg and around 75% are coming out with very slight imperfections.

Fat Arn

Owner of IP, Cad Drawings, Patterns, Moulds, Heavies, for small radius wide section carbon/kevlar cycle wings for Caterham Sevens.

Edited by - fat arnie on 30 Nov 2002 22:51:10

"Anyway, it was the idiot with the Westfield who wound me up in the first plac so now he's gone lets put this to bed."

Arnie

You hav a talent for pissing people off it would seem, better watch you mouth it could get you in trouble.

Andy

West is best!!!!