Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nitroused 1150 GSXR cart

edmandsd

....well there seemed to be so many other carts for sale. A good friend of mine's got a rather radical one for sale and he might consider splitting the cart/engine.

Modified chassis with freshly rebuilt 1150cc GSXR engine showing 170 bhp on Sanspeeds rolling road - 250 bhp with nitrous. Every imaginable electronic gizmo, special clutch etc etc.

With 150 bhp n/a and 200 bhp on gas this vehicle recorded a standing start quarter mile in 9.2 secs @ 135 mph (1/8th mile 5.4 secs @ 115 mph - 60 ft in 1 second dead !!!) - should be good for 8 second quarters in its latest guise. In a caterham this engine should be good for low/mid 11's at 120 mph.

Offers.

Home of BDR700

Edited by - edmandsd on 29 Nov 2002 10:50:27

....................... my offer is for your friend to be met by some very, very nice men wearing sensible white coats who'll have a special warm (ie. padded) jacket with rather overlong arms on it.

You know it makes sense....which is more than can be said for that bl%dy cart. Gee gods. Suicidal or what? 😬

To say it runs straight would be a lie - My Caterham can get a bit hairy at times but this thing's in a different league. I love speed achieved through weight reduction as much as via increased power but this is out of my league i'm afraid. Beautifully prepared 'vehicle' nonetheless.

Home of BDR700

I remember seeing that thing at Santa Pod, totallly hilarious :) He would snake from lane to lane with the wheelspin, light the tyres up every shift, have to back off accordingly, and yet still post sub 10s runs that were 'sh$t' (- in his words!).

Absolutely fanbloodytastic *thumbup* *smile*

graeme finlayson / tyre warmer / fluke motorsport

gee_fin@hotmail.com / www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk