Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R300

bluespeed

My lovely R300 is up for sale with Allon White cars Cranfield

Pictures on PistonheadsClassifiedcaterham cars

(struggling to install the link!)

Titanium Silver with Black Leather Interior, Carbon Dashboard, Momo Steering Wheel, 8 Spoke Alloy Wheels, Stainless Exhaust, Windscreen and Weather Equipment incl Tonneau, Black Pack incl Headlamp Bowls, Carbon Fibre Rear Wing Protectors, Carbon Cycle Wings, Painted Roll Bar, Heater, Limited Slip Diff, Superlight Suspension, Piper Vernier Pulleys

Comments: 1.8 X power, 160 bhp engine. Recently rebuilt 6 speed gearbox and new clutch. R300 registration included. A very desirable model, ex factory car. Over 300 bhp per tonne performance, need we say more! Extensive service history. **Tillets and Aeroscreen available separately** This Caterham will be serviced before sale and supplied with a warranty and 12 month MOT

Titanium Silver with Black Leather Interior, Carbon Dashboard, Momo Steering Wheel, 8 Spoke Alloy Wheels, Stainless Exhaust, Windscreen and Weather Equipment incl Tonneau, Black Pack incl Headlamp Bowls, Carbon Fibre Rear Wing Protectors, Carbon Cycle Wings, Painted Roll Bar, Heater, Limited Slip Diff, Superlight Suspension, Piper Vernier Pulleys

Comments: 1.8 X power, 160 bhp engine. Recently rebuilt 6 speed gearbox and new clutch. R300 registration included. A very desirable model, ex factory car. Over 300 bhp per tonne performance, need we say more! Extensive service history. **Tillets and Aeroscreen available separately** This Caterham will be serviced before sale and supplied with a warranty and 12 month MOT

Selling as have another priority at the moment. Faultless car in lovely condition and very nippy. I have loved and cared for her.

Simon N

Ben,

It is a sad day but after 2 happy years of R300 ownership I fancied a change and have bought something softer and slower. Will I regret selling the R300 probably, but my needs have changed at the moment. I may be back with another Caterham in the future, but for now I am driving a bright green standard K series Elise.

I hope to come along to an evening ( if I am allowed Peter?) in the future and explain the change *wavey*.

Simon N

Edited by - bluespeed on 3 Jul 2013 22:31:18

Edited by - bluespeed on 3 Jul 2013 22:32:52