Click here if you are having website access problems ×

what time does Epynt start?

Stef

Now, there's a reason for that! The times are all in the regulations so the finals are for any amendments to the regs.

See you all at the weekend, Welsh weather on Sunday forecast! Hope they're wrong.....

A very good practice event for the Sunday runners, Simon sadly did not really have the chance to show off hiss slicks to the full. Heavy downpours and heavy artillery were the order of the day but I think it was enjoyable anyway.

I have already seen the video from one of the culprits 😔 😔 😔 😔

It was shocking behaviour from all concerned *nono* They have all been reprimanded and all have sworn t *nono* behave in future and not try so hard 😬

From the back of the queue I really could not believe what I was seeing *confused*

I got even more worried when I could see Mr Smith returning to the startline (which was quite a confined space) and no where to turn - you know whats comming 😬 in front of all the MSA stewards and officials a smart half spin was executed on the spot ready for the re run - my visions of Loton faded away.

Then it happened again only for Jem to attempt the same I am so glad they must have been to the local Tesco's to practice before hand *rolleyes*

Another good meeting Martin even though the weather tried to spoil things. Always well officiated in a way to make everyone's enjoyment as great as possible.

Its just the little things like the no quible decision to put a no entry sign by the German Village. Other organsisers may have shrugged their shoulders - you acted immediately and it worked a treat *thumbup*

I also liked the touch on our trophies 😬