Click here if you are having website access problems ×

**ALL SOLD & COLLECTED** Wheels : Minilight Minators 4qty13x6, & 2qty13x6+2qty 13x7 All Silver (collection only - Amersham, Buckinghamshire)

SUPERLIGHT91

..... Listing on behalf of a friend and former member of the 7 club:

Minilights surplus to requirements following a recent car sale.....

"2 complete sets of wheels (only) formerly used on a DeDion 'K' Superlight R:

• Set of four silver Minilight/Minator alloys 13x6. £225 ono

• Set of four silver Minilight/Minator alloys, two 13x6, two 13x7. £235 ono

Collection only, Amersham (South Bucks)"

.... email me through the forum here for mobile phone no or email address of the seller for further enquiries, and i will get back to you later today, and will update the page with 'first dibs.' etc, to indicate availability or sale on this page over the next 48 hours.

I have seen the wheels in person at the weekend and they appear in very good condition to me, and I'm sure potential buyers will be very pleased with them.

---- Update ---- still available as far as I know - perhaps best for any/all interested parties to email Andy direct to enquire, cut out the middle-man (ie me), Andy is on agbucks@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by - Superlight91 on 10 Jun 2013 17:25:50

Edited by - Superlight91 on 10 Jun 2013 17:27:28

Edited by - Superlight91 on 11 Jun 2013 15:51:57

Edited by - Superlight91 on 16 Jun 2013 15:46:37

I believe these wheels are available as 2 sets of 4 only, but feel free to try again at the end of the week in the even they are still around, may split then, but the seller is obviously more interested to set as 2 complete sets initially for convenience (as it might be harder to sell the remaining pair).

Potentially all spoken for with 'dibs' on now (Ian collected a set yesterday and Paul is travelling to hopefully collect the other set Sunday), but check back here on Monday 17th and I will be able to let further potentially interested parties know if there are any left. Thanks for all your interest in the mean time. regards *wavey*