Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Silver CSR 260 in Trosley village

Martin J

Had just been for a nice walk up over the hills with Mrs.J & we parked in the village hall car park . Dark grey mondeo estate.

Usually I'm on two wheels coming through your village as it's one of my routes.

You must join us for a blat sometime Dave. *thumbup*

edit to say I don't know why Vigo hill is closed *confused*

Once hit 50mph going down it on the push bike, scary stuff. *eek*

Edited by - Martin Jeffrey on 11 Jun 2013 22:15:17

Hello Martin,50 down that hill phew!

I took my ex wife down that hill in my 4x4 in the snow normal tyres.

The only way i could stop it was to drive it into the bank so can relate to how steep!

Can't believe i have owned CSR coming up to four years,final payment on the bubble due in October cannot believe how well it has held it's money.

For sure would like to get out at some stage just got a lot of rubbish going on at the moment following the divorce,at least it looks as though shall be keeping the car which is good news.

Noticed the weekend that one of my favourite roads from Bat and Ball crossroads through to seal etc,the majority of the national speed limit section has been reduced to 50!

Have a good day

Hi Dave,

I've seen your CSR a few times in the village, I used to live on Taylors Lane just a little bit further up. You may have seen a yellow Caterham with a full cage being towed or driven through the village which was probably me.

My parents are still on Taylors Lane and they are also wondering why Vigo Hill is closed, the theory at the moment is that a tree has come down and blocked the road.

Only reached that speed just the once on Vigo hill as I was determined to get my new digital speedo to tick oner the half century.

Totally mad as it's pretty bumpy & with a hair pin at the bottom I cooked the brakes. *eek*

Have now dispensed with electronic gizmo's on the bike & rely on cycyling & caterham buddy Steve M to give me the stats from his bike computer. *idea*

I'm glad to hear you will be able to keep the CSR & an early morning breakfast blat may be just what you need! *thumbup*

Chatted briefly with you a while ago when you were filling your car at Meopham with a funnel. *wink*

Hi Rob,yes think i have spoken with your mum a couple of times.

Funny enough when i took my old TVR in for a service for my nephew your Caterham was being worked on by one of the two Steves i think from memory.

I can't believe how long road has been shut i keep meaning to see if it is open but bit of a pain if i have to turn around again.

Roll on the summer !

Spies are out again Dave, you were just going through your side gate having washed the caterham on Sunday evening when I passed through on the bike. I nearly called out but it seemed rude.

Hope this weather continues as I'm off to Austria in the caterham Friday morning. *smile*

Hello Martin,sounds about right.

Went to stables in it in morning got rather wet so thought better give it my monthly wash!

Austria in the Caterham,excellent,have a great time.

Do they have daft speed restriction their?

In any event,safe driving,cheers