Click here if you are having website access problems ×

- radiator, wishbones, nose cone, wings, steering rack etc. after incident at Gurston Down

garybee

Following my 'off' at Gurston last Sunday, I'm trying to get the parts together to rebuild the car (definitely can't afford to be buying much from Caterham). The car is a 2004 K-series. If anyone has any of the parts below available I would like to purchase:-

-Radiator (standard)

-Front wings (13"/14" wheels)

-L/H wide track lower wishbone

-Nose cone

-1 x indicator mounting cone (the little black plastic bit under the headlamp)

-Steering rack (either narrow or wide track is fine, ideally a 'quick' rack though)

-S3 bonnet with no cut out for intake (suspect I'll be going to Caterham for this).

-1 x brake hose for wide track / standard brakes

I'm not too concerned about the cosmetic condition of the bits, a bit scruffy is fine as I'm trying to get it all together on a budget.

Many thanks

Gary

Edited by - garybee on 2 Jun 2013 11:55:38

Edited by - garybee on 2 Jun 2013 19:07:15

Edited by - garybee on 3 Jun 2013 10:04:48

Edited by - garybee on 3 Jun 2013 21:19:43

Edited by - garybee on 6 Jun 2013 22:19:58

Gary I have a standard radiator that *may* have a slight weep round the top seem which I guess could be easily braised/glued up if necessary (it's really not bad) and 2 13" red front wings, yours for a bottle of chablis

Quoting A10ROX: 
How much for a bonnet with a slight dent in it

R400K series vintage

Dakar Yellow

Can sent image of you're interested

Might even come with an indicator pod *wink*

I'm very interested, does the R400 have an intake cut out (mine is a lowly academy so don't know if they will be the same)?

I'll just have a search of the 'for sale' threads to see what bonnets go for, unless you have a price in mind?

Quoting Stationary M25 Traveller: 
Hi John. Bagshot is easy ... but unfortunately not Lincolnshire these days.

Hi SM25T, thanks for looking in, you seem to get roped into a lot of these threads. I think I am ok at the moment thanks.

I have some unused black front wings I bought here a while back as spares, if you want a couple for £25 each (what I paid for them) let me know. I'll be at Blyton Park on 15th June (arriving the night before) if that is anywhere near you?

• Area Representative

Gary

I have an indicator pod, about a year old. Say £5 plus postage(very light so should be cheap).

Blatmail me if interested.

Nick