Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Track Evening - Brands Indy - 11th July

Jude

We still have some places left for the track evening on Thursday 11th July at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.

Open Pit Lane

Entry Fee £125.00 per car and one driver.

Free use of pit garages.

Track time from 17.30hrs to 20.00hrs.

Noise Limit - 102db static, 92db drive by.

This evening is being run by Club MSV in association with the club therefore no FIA bar/cage required.

Booking is direct with Club MSV on a dedicated web page set up for club members.

Booking Link here

Geoff *smile*

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent track evening! Thanks again Geoff for organising.

Was our first club track event, and everything seemed to go very smoothly, no queuing, not a red flag in sight, and certainly some of the most courteous driving I've seen on track. Beautiful sunny evening too.

Massive thanks to the very kind gent who loaned us his jump leads and gave us a gallon or two of fuel (refusing to accept any payment) so that we start the car (knackered battery I think) and make it home without having to leave the engine running at a petrol station. You're a top man, and hopefully we can repay the assistance at some point.

Yes, thanks for organising Geoff, was a great evening.

The driving standards were excellent and only one spin all night (that I saw). I shared the garage with 2 silver cars - a k-series and a lovely CSR 260!

I paid the extra £25 for some tuition and boy was it worth it! Have yet to check but it felt like I knocked about 5 seconds a lap off my times and was so much more confident in the car afterwards.

Only downside is that I may have got through a new set of brake pads...

Looking forward to the GP circuit now next month - can we order the same weather please Geoff?

Simon

Geoff thanks for arranging a brilliant track evening. I really enjoyed my first time at Brands Hatch and must now try the full GP circuit. Great to meet some friendly folk and enjoy courteous driving on track with no red flags to spoil the fun.

I think I even managed to impress my teenage daughter a bit with the car's speed, although she did complain that we only managed 130 down the straight. I haven't dared show her mother the video yet.