Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thank you and oops sorry,!

RogNeedham

• Leadership Team

To Geoff and the band of volunteers..a big thank you another great day at Cadwell. To those for whom my antics entering Coppice at an adventurous speed and exiting across the grass hill and into the tyre wall on the opposite side of the track, curtailed one of the last sessions of the day; I can only offer my apologies!

Big thanks to the marshals and medics who checked that both my somewhat startled passenger Stu and I, were both in one piece

..and welcome track days Needam style Stu. I am very glad you're ok

Rog

Thanks for another great day Geoff - and to all those who were able to help with the administration.

Also, a big thanks to Merrick for the pointers he gave me, particularly for how to tackle Barn. Once we had stopped and could hear what he was telling me (and with him out of the car) I ended up going into Coppice 15mph faster than I had before....

At 125mph and with the advice 'whatever you do, don't lift' still in my head, I had an exciting trip through Charlies 1 & 2. I went in a bit slower the next time round!

Steve

My first track day - thought it was extremely organised and well planned! Merrick was good i had him last session of the day, the guy knows his stuff!!

P.S I noticed a woman with a camera all day around the track taking pictures, does anyone know who she was?! Love to see if she has any pictures of my car..

• Area Representative

Thanks Geoff for another excellent trackday and also thanks to Merrick for the pointers he gave me so I can go even quicker into the hairpin! Really enjoyed the day and company and it was great to see lots of friends & new faces *thumbup*

Nick