Click here if you are having website access problems ×

testing

dave hard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Seven is BRG.

While I was scanning it in it reminded me of Jaguar's excuse for using their bright metallic paint scheme in F1. I've always considered the fact the old Jag Le Mans cars were so dark they were black on the tv was part of the appeal! An air of mystery if you will *smile*!

This brighter metallic paint spoils it IMHO ☹️ *thumbdown*.

Peardrop

It is a very nice looking model *wink*

Buda would be interested to see your beautiful seven as he has a green with white stripe and cone seven and loves the look of them *cool*

I'm sure he will track the picture down and pass his comments on to you *wink*

Viv

*smile* *smile*

On to me? I don't own a Seven ... never have 😳 ☹️! Not ever even sat in one *eek*!

The article is from a magazine of March '99 vintage I happen to have. I asked Craig if the 21 that appeared in it was his. Considering his is the only VHPD engined 21 (of two), in such a colour it appears so *smile*.

I scanned it in for him to read and he has hosted it for all to see, the kind chap that he is *wink*.

Like I have said on the last page though, I adore green and white Sevens and would love to see Buda's car *thumbup*. Green and White or Red/Orange and Black; they can't be beat 😬!

Peardrop

Edited by - Peardrop on 24 Nov 2002 21:51:06

oh my lord what happened here over the weekend *eek*

I wander off for a few days and the place gets HIJACKED *smile*

Mind you with it being so biblical over the weekend I guess y'all didn't have much choice but to stay in and play with email. (and drink mucho falling down water)

Craig, am I to understand that BMV is actually back on the road and running 🤔

Good for you, how painful were the running in miles 🤔

As for my superior sounding 21 *tongue*, it will also be going in for a little bit of tinkering soon.

(due to come into some inherited money in the nearish future)

Now that the nice Mr King has had a practice on a 21, he can do an improved version to mine 😬

hmmm how many hours left until I can go home again ☹️

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

holds out fluff covered, unidentifiable lump

What's that then *confused* 🤔

OK BikeShedeers, this is today's extra curricula activity and better than the double maths coming up after lunch break......

In your best handwriting, please write ten answers to the following problem:

FH's little red car wont start. It has been subjected to copious amounts of H2O over a period of weeks as it is parked outside without protection. The battery will not charge up. It cannot be jump started from Daddy's Tonka car. FH is very sad because she has had to resort to driving a latin car, called a vel satis.

Answers to be handed in before end of school today and I'll let everyone share the big bag of assorted chox I got last week

FH *cool*

Edited by - fullharness on 25 Nov 2002 11:56:06

1. Battery - try an alternative one.

2. Check all fuses

3. Check alternator

4. Check for sparks at the spark plugs

5. Fuel to the fuel rail

6. Kill switch activated (on Bulkhead in engine bay)

7. fuel in water? Drain & replace

8. remove all connections to ecu etc, ensure all are dry, replace connectors & retry.

9. Send Mr FH with little red car out to get it fixed

10. Call the sixteen men and ask for a sample of each of their finest distillates