Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh...

Rachael

Oh my, our internet access went down at about 11 this morning *mad* ...it was very stressful, I actually found myself doing work for a few minutes. Luckily my boss rescued me and we went out for a two hour lunch break 😬

I have just returned to the office and all is well again 😬 😬 😬 😬

*wink*

Rach

Fancy giving me a hand to wash it?

Done

You come down here and do three large bagsworth of ironing and II'll come up and wash your car *wink*

Now, which car shall take for a trip to Cheshire? The choice today is a Vel Satis, An Ovlov, Audi RS6, Fiesta or a Primera.....

We're all ok over here; still looking for a new house though ☹️ Hope the sixteen men gave you good cheer last evening *tongue*

FH

alone apart from two dogs, six chikinz and a guineafowl 😳

Poor lonely FH. Here's a trick my daddy uses. Go to the drinks cabinet. Find a bottle called whiskers or risky - something like that. Pour an inch into a large glass - (it looks like wee, hehehehe) - and drink it down. This always makes Daddy feel better *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

sorry for the delay in replying....

Chritmas shopping took priority. I would however have chosen the RS6 or, the ovloV. Both comfortable and good for a quick M/way blat.

I'll pop over sometime soon, perhaps on my way to Cam land - hopefully before Christmas.

Regards,

Martin

Whew *wink*

Too early for the stuff in the cupboard...

but

counting

the

minutes

until

it

is

😬

Mav, when are you intending to visit the Camsssss'nCarroteers 🤔

Edited by - fullharness on 24 Nov 2002 16:44:15

This is a mystery for me too, Hoops. Lets hope FH clears it up soon. Too early only happens when there's a blating opportunity, and then it's kind of a question of balance. Do I want to blat or ask mum for some lemonade.

(the lemonade is fizzy and makes me feel funny, which means that I can't control my go-cart as well as I should)

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬