Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llys Y Fran Hillclimb coverage on TV this week.....

skydragon

For those who attended Llys Y Fran last weekend. You may have wondered who the guys/gals were at llys Y Fran wandering around with the video cameras... well they were from S4C and were shooting some footage to be included in a S4C TV program called 'Ralio' which will be aired on this Thursday night at 21.30.

If you are lucky enough to live in wales (I can almost say that without breaking down in laughter/tears, whilst reaching for the nearest waterproof jacket *rolleyes* 😬 ) you can watch it live on TV by tuning into S4C this Thursday night at 21.30.

For the rest of us, you can watch it live on S4C via Sky Tv or Freesat/Freeview etc...or you can view it for the next 30 days via S4C's catch up service. which can be visited via the Ralio website

I have no idea if much/any of the Caterham entries were filmed, but it would be great if one of our welsh members could record the program onto DVD... just in case there is some ??

Edited by - Skydragon on 15 May 2013 16:50:58

Dam missed a trick. The car should have been blue with meteor's all over it!!!!!!

But I did spy John Ward taking to the grass. Kept that quiet!

Given his secrecy I think the yellow trowel should be his rather than Mr Gibs.

I'll contact S4c for all the out takes!

Good segment with a quick mention of our own 'Simon Rogers' !

Interesting to see a lime green seven going off after bridge....the same as me! Question now is, am I really the valid yellow trowel holder...or was the green 7's little incident before my 'off' in T1 ??

Having just studied the times from last Sunday....................

Although I hate to say it "I'm Sorry Mr Gibbs" 😶‍🌫️

Mr Ward - You will stand in the corner ashamed *nono*

Fancy allowing another competitor to be given the Yellow Trowell and keeping quiet.

We will all make sure you are reminded of this ALL weekend!

Booo - Hiisssss 😬