Click here if you are having website access problems ×

3 budget Tool cabs and drawer sets

Grubbster

I've just bought 2 new sets of tool cabs from Halfords and am in the process of moving my tools out of the old boxes and into the new, so I have 3 sets to get out of the way.

I'll post some photos later but 2 sets are the ones from the bulk buy a few years ago and show signs of use (some anti-slip drawer liners in these), and the other is a newer set from Halfords which is a slightly different design.

Would like them out of the way quickly so how does £25 per set sound? Donated to Arthritis Research UK please - this can be done via a text message so a really easy transaction! I can't post them but if you are reasonably local I'm sure I could bring them to you or meet part way. I also travel between Gosport and Bristol a lot.

Here are a few photos -

here

There are 2 of the bigger type, more drawers (there are 3 across the top) and rubber liners but a bit older

here

The other 1 is a bit smaller, less drawers but nicer doors on the base unit and newer

here

All 3 have the locking bars and keys, perfectly functional but basic tool storage.