Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MBE 967 ECU

pandjack

I have just taken an MBE ECU out of my 3 year old Sigma - It has the number 36L038A on it with a serial number 00050365, so not sure if it will be ok for you? Would like to find it a new engine for a very reasonable cost! will mail you a photo. Garth

Regin - If yours is off a k series R400/500 It's probably the same/similar to ruff sevens? Either way, really appreciate you sending it for me to try *thumbup*

ruff seven - haven't heard anything further from you - do you have serial number/software details?

Once I have all info hopefully SBD will be able to give me the low-down on compatibility & we'll take it from there

Cheers

Quoting pandjack: 
Regin - If yours is off a k series R400/500 It's probably the same/similar to ruff sevens? Either way, really appreciate you sending it for me to try *thumbup*

Yes, it's the same - with a different map of course.

Thanks Pat - would be good to see what it looks like/maybe try it as an alternative to RJ's?

Everyone's been so helpful with this & as I'm unsure what'll be compatible/what won't it seems sensible to pursue all viable options.

Cheers