Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

For sale due to winter upgrade

I.Mupferit

All the following in excellent condition and still on car at the moment but due to be removed/dismantled shortly.

1) Ital axle c/w brake assemblies.

2) Pair of 40 DCOE's jetted for 2L Zetec c/w under carb, double cable linkage and K & N filters. (will include a few spare jets)

3) Fuel pressure regulator. SOLD

4) 6 No. Superlight wheels (Ital PCD) all in pristine condition and 2 of which have never been on the car! SOLD

5) Weber Alpha 3D ECU c/w throttle pot. SOLD

6) Front hubs. Ital PCD.

Sensible offers please for the above.

Brent

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 4 Dec 2002 13:13:39

Clive,

The wheels are std 6" x 13" and in view of the 'as new' condition, I am looking for £45 each. They have good AO32r's on which I will be keeping and yes I could consider splitting.

If interested give me a call tonight on 07778-459663

Stuart,

You have mail

Brent

PS Forgot earlier, I also have 4 Caterham supplied locking wheel nuts to suit Ital studs if anybody interested. SOLD

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 4 Dec 2002 13:14:15

Everybody wants to be a comedian *wink*

Anyhow Ray, you forfeited your right to a sossige when you demonstrated a preference for going to California instead of standing in a muddy lay-by with rain of biblical proportions falling on you. No accounting for taste

Sticks & stones, Mr Clark, sticks & stones

Anyhow, I need the extra ballast up front to counterbalance my own ballast at the back. It's all in the interests of good weight distribution you see *wink* 😬 😬 😬

Haven't yet tried Mr Mock as I am waiting to see if there is any of the budget left after all the 'vitally important' mods are complete.

And you know how inconsiderate women can be, Tricia still wants me to spend money on her Xmas pressie instead of using it all up on the 7! I just can't believe her sometimes *confused* *wink*