Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

drilled pedal box cover

eric

Buy a LHD 7. The heater was the first thing I took out of the 7. Feet are being BBQ´d after 20 minutes of driving and just 10 inches between the glowing exhaust and my feet... waaahhooooo...... *eek*

My s/c-gearbox gives significantly heat, too, and my girl-friend burnt her leg some weeks ago on the ECU fitted in the passenger foot-well. So never saw low temperatures as a problem.. 😬

I guess drilling holes at some well thought places in the foot-box might work. Once had to go without the top-cover and it was BLOODY hot ! (LHD that is)

Marius

Ups, bonjour mon ami !! Didn´t see that you´re french ! *wink*

Honestly, I never felt really cold in my 7. But haven´t done the Targa Liège though...

Just give it a try and drill some 15mm holes into the top of the pedal-box. I´m sure that it´ll work to keep your feet warm. And if it doesn´t ... just put on a new alloy-plate. Should not be that expensive.

Marius

www.mospeed.de

The warmth issue on the past two Targa-Lieges is relative to the snow level.

2001, no one could even do the pass in France, even though we tried in the TVR.... *mad*

2002, many passes, had to put some tape on radiator grille to make heater [r]HOTTER[/r]

Ski socks are a good investment, as well as a decent pair of silk long johns.

YMMV *eek*

Steve

SV VHPD *idea*

click here to see our 7 and rallye pictures....