Click here if you are having website access problems ×

urgent telegram

moomin

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fives is a great game! We had 3 courts at my old skool, and used to play with a tennis ball and no gloves. I've not found the fives courts here, but I've only left the bike sheds for a few minutes at a time.

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

I know it's a bit late in the day, but welcome Boonie 😳 *wink*

I've been out all day and this is the first chance i've been able to get behind the sheds, honest guv *wink* *wink* *wink*

Good news about Paul though, thanks for filling us in on that Rach 😬 😬

Viv

☹️ ☹️

Edited by - miss mav on 21 Nov 2002 20:13:26

I've found out I know your big brother Boonie, he seemed quite nice at the time and took for a ride in his pedal kart *smile*

Bosses.... hmmm...doesn't sound familiar.... But I've been known to speak rubbish before *wink*

I forced my marbles on cam7 - that's why they're all mad as well 😬

Nice Pedal cart Dave *thumbup* *smile*

Welcome

Now, do you want to play marbles or jacks 🤔

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

hoopy, I'll have a go at marbles please.

but you have to promise not to tell my mum, she says I'm not meant to play with them since the last time when we ended up in casualty to get one removed from up my nose.

I told her it was my big sister but no one believes me ☹️

bosses and alis sound familiar but I'm no expert

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Mornin' everyone *biggrin* Welcome Dave *thumbup*

BTW, just to put the record straight, I'm not really a swot, I just like playing with language. *cool*

I'm very sad at the moment because the sun is shining and my little red pedal car won't start. It's been sitting outside for so long that everything's got wet, the battery is dead and won't charge up (I got my Daddy to check that, so's I didn't hurt myself) 😳 and all those coloured bits of plastic string are probably wet too ☹️. After one downpour, there was nearly an inch of water in the bottom and the seats were soggy, so they're now inside and have dried out but I don't know what to do.

I got kicked out of Physics and Chem last year 'cos I got under 30% in the exams and they wouldn't let me do woodwork and metalwork 'cos I'm a girl *mad* Knowing lots of Latin doesn't help mend pedal cars *eek*

If any of you lot have got any bright ideas, I'll share my bag of Smarties with you 😬 *thumbup*

FH

☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Oh FH... I am very sorry to hear that your pedal car is broken. I don't know anything that will help - although I recommend a large bag of crisps or bar of chocolate or maybe both.

I am sure someone who knows about this stuff will be along soon to assist.

Hope you get it fixed soon

*wink*

Rach

get your daddy to drill some holes in the floor of the car

I know I failed all the scientific stuff last year, but what happens if my Daddy drills the holes and we go out in the wet? We have a luxurious pedal car with wilton and what goes down can also go up *eek* p.s. we've got the leather seats with the sticky-up-under-the-thigh-type padding at the front *tongue*

Sorry Rach, just realised I commited a Cardinal 😳

FH *cool*