Click here if you are having website access problems ×

urgent telegram

moomin

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember that the accused UTs were those posting threads that did not adhere to the strict code of humour that I must have missed being read out on their day of inception.

The GOGs, aka BOFs have been so christened since the Bikesheds have been in more popular use. They were present when the new humour laws were introduced and as such know what is and is not funny. They can not by any means be refered to as UTs.

UTs distributing such illegal brands of humour have so far been voluntarily relocated to far away regions, namely here.

Peardrop

I, Selaphiel, am proud to be counted amongst the ranks of UT's. I stand proud, chin thrust forwards, chest out, stomach in and salute you, Hoop, chief of all UT's everywhere.

*cool* now there's a veiled insult *cool*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

Guys, listen up...

I have had word from Paul. It's OK he has not been kidnapped by them upstairs or anything like that. He is alright but has been called away from the bikesheds for a while.

He has thanked everyone for their concern and hopes to be back soon. So worry not and hopefully Paul will be back amongst us wibbling with the best of them in the near future!

*wink*

Rach

Fives is better than marbles. They don't roll about so much and you don't skin your knees 😳

I went to a special playground on Sunday and did powerslides and donuts which is lots more fun *wink*

FH

powerslidemeistress