Click here if you are having website access problems ×

YU54YGN Fiveways, Croydon today

Anton

At 13:05 today - metallic blue, no roof, turning off the Purley Way up towards Duppas Hill.

We were in the metallic grey Suzuki SX4 you passed on the inside as you turned left.

Great day for a blat - we went for a wander in my wife's car (my elbow hasn't recovered enough yet for me to drive LE0) followed by our youngest in his new BMW Mini, ended up in the Walnut Tree in Yalding for lunch - great little pub and restaurant *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

That'll be me *wavey*

Didn't take long to get spotted as I only picked the car up on Friday.

Unfortunately I was on my way to work and not out for a blat, had however spent most of the morning taking the wife, kids and in laws out for a small spin each.

I'm sure I'll return the "spotted" soon, I'm just down the road from you in Beddington.

*thumbup* *thumbup*I'll keep my eyes peeled! - we're probably a bit closer than my address indicates - the far end of our garden is on the Beddington/Sutton border.

But you probably won't see LE0 out on the road for a while - dislocated my left elbow in February and although it's improved enough for me to drive my wife's car, I can't get the 7's gearstick into 1st, 3rd, 5th or reverse as I can't straighten out the arm and it has very little strength at the moment.