Click here if you are having website access problems ×

fog light switch illumination ?

ECR

It's been a long time since I used my rear fog lights and I have done a lot of rewiring since then...

When the main light switch is on and all the instruments are lit, does the fog light switch illuminate as well ? Mine currently does, and when the switch is pressed it uncovers a top (orange) lens. Is this correct ?

• Area Representative

Quoting ECR: 
It's been a long time since I used my rear fog lights and I have done a lot of rewiring since then...

When the main light switch is on and all the instruments are lit, does the fog light switch illuminate as well ? Mine currently does, and when the switch is pressed it uncovers a top (orange) lens. Is this correct ?

Roger

That's exactly how mine works. *thumbup*

Also, fog light only works on dipped headlight i.e. does not work when headlights are on full beam. I find this strange, but it's apparently correct.

Quoting Paul Richards: 
Also, fog light only works on dipped headlight i.e. does not work when headlights are on full beam. I find this strange, but it's apparently correct.
Oh yes. Who else has wasted an embarrassing amount of time only to discover this... ?

Jonathan