Click here if you are having website access problems ×

EU3 Rover Lambda sensor

Roger Ford

My lambda sensor has blown out and ruined the threads.

Needless to say Caterham are out of stock, and the first race of the year is next weekend

Does anyone have one going spare? Happy to collect anywhere vaguely nearby, or if not perhaps we can arrange special delivery.

Found the correct part number (MHK100840) on ebay for not much money, so have ordered two from different vendors for about half what Caterham want for one (and would have got for it if they'd had it in stock) - so should be OK. But if anyone has one and is nearby it might be handy in case they both go wrong.

• 2 years later...
  • Area Representative

Hi Roger,

Did this lambda sensor fit ok? I am trying to buy an EU3 one and the ebay vendor isn't sure its the correct one despite sending some photos of the loom plug over.  My plug has 4 wires in a line and is a female connector.  the part number of the ebay item is the same as the one you have quoted above with the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oxygen-Lambda-Sensor-for-Rover-200-400-25-45-MG-F-TF-ZR-ZS-MHK100840-L-LB1375-/151702145950?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2352270b9e

Otherwise does anyone else have a part number I can try?

Thanks

Nick

• Area Representative

Thanks for the quick replies and links. Unfortunately I haven't got the original sensor to check for any number on the casing.   I think the photo is a stock one but the seller has just sent over this link to the one he thinks would fit if the lead length is ok at 56cm.

https://www.gendan.co.uk/product_LB1375.html

The Rimmer one looks good and not a bad price but if this one works, its half the price

Nick,

Now I have cleaned it up there are some visible makers numbers. These are

MHK 100840

258 006 127, and on the neck

LS4

(087) B.

If I can undo the sensor from the manifold I'll put it in the post.