Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Members only

rj

Ok,

So we get slaughtered on PH for being an arrogant lot and the worse.

Still non members browse BC for answers to their technical issues.

Why not make the tech talk bit members read only too? *wink*

Then we /are/ arrogant, but who cares *cool*

• Leadership Team

I agree .... and the same for the "For Sale" section. Quite common on some other forums.

Can I request this is added to the agenda for the AR's meeting this coming Saturday.

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 4 Mar 2013 16:55:14

I agree to an extent. Tech issues are one of the benefits of being a member of the club. Having said that, I browsed and was able to realise the benefit that I might acquire by being a member before I joined.

Oli

Quoting OliW: 
I agree to an extent. Tech issues are one of the benefits of being a member of the club. Having said that, I browsed and was able to realise the benefit that I might acquire by being a member before I joined.

Oli

That's why I suggest having the topics visible but not the solutions *cool*

"So we get slaughtered on PH for being an arrogant lot and the worse"

Mainly by a few dissafected members who have been really upsetting here and have, quite rightly, been moderated, warned and then lost their posting rights because they have continued posting stuff they shouldn't have. Just like the current thread on PH.

There seem to be many people who have used our forums initially, bought a car, and gone on to join the club, so I would be sorry if the post were closed to non members, but maybe a private members only place would work?

Paul

• Area Representative

RJ: 😬 very neat.

I certainly believe that the tech-wiki (where 7faq and TechTalk are fused together) should be members only for viewing. At the same time some parts of 7faq probably need to be open (for example the guide to emissions and the MOT and of course the history which explains why we are the Lotus 7 Club.

The new idea that there should be a members only part of ChitChat is interesting and well worth considering.