Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S type leather seats, matching tunnel cover, mats and hoodbag

snuttall

Advertised these a few months back - they are now cluttering up the house so need to move them on!

S type leather seats plus adjustable runners. These have been re trimmed in black / red leather with Caterham Seven logo stitched into seats. Leather is very high quality, super soft, with map pockets built into both seats in the rear and stitched logos on headrests as shown. Also, floor mats in high quality carpet, bound matching red leather edging and matching Seven logo to seats. Tunnel cover (from Series 3), again in matching leather with red perforated leather handbrake and gearbox gaiters. To complete the set, black hoodbag with same 7 logo embroidered into each end in red as on the seats.

High quality retrim and still in great condition. They came in my car when I bought it (and were a big factor in buying it) a few years ago, but over time the car's become a track day toy (stripped out, tillets), so I took this lot out (except the tunnel) and stored them to keep them safe.

They are a set, so don't want to split ideally. Now looking for £600. Price of seats, runners and headrests alone from Caterham are £1,140 per pair (and not as nice in my view, albiet these are second hand!!).

Link

Link

Link

Link

Steve