Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few bits for sale

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

As new set of mirrors (2 convex side / 1 centre) with single point fixing. These are trhe usual aeroscreen size ones and are usually fitted direct to the scuttle. They have been fitted to a cage using P clips (supplied) but can be fitted to the scuttle still. The three mirrors are unmarked - £45 for the set

Machinemart ratchet trailer strap c/w car transporter wheel strap – 2 tonne capacity in good condition - £10

Pair of standard 7” black headlight bowls c/w lenses for usual halogen bulbs. One is in good condition with slight marks to the powdercoat but the other has some small dents on it but is still quite presentable and has just come off a roadsport car - £15 for pair.

As new Softbits for Sevens halfhood for an S3 Caterham. It is a black custom made one with the number 7 shown on the roof in both light & dark grey/silver – very similar to the one shown on the Softbits For Sevens website under halfhood > classic > custom. It was used when the car had its roadsport cage on. It is complete with the small roll cover that sits on the boot cover and is £266 as currently shown on the SBFS website - £180

Lifeline 2.25kg plumbed in fire extinguisher c/w mounting cradle and dash mounted pull cord. Serviced 2012 and validity sticker (for racing) to Jan 2014. New from CC £162 - £50

Photos available if you want them.

If this generates a flurry of interest, I'll take or BC postings / emails in the order I receive them.

Sorry, I meant to say that all prices are collection only or carriage can be added at cost. I am at the AR's meeting next weekend so that is an excellent opportunity for GONADS to take place *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

S3 Caterham interchangeable aeroscreen – usual gloss black finish. Has been drilled for Spa type mirrors but not available with screen - withdrawn

Pair of MOG carbon cycle wings – definitely well used and need stripping and re-laquering. They were sikaflexed on and have no fixing holes £40 - SOLD Dutchy

MB alloys with anodised rims – two 6.5” x 13” rims fitted with 7” ACB10’s. Wheels are in very decent condition although there is some paint missing from centres where the wheelnut socket has rubbed slightly but rims in very good condition. BTW these are the later stronger version with the slightly tapered spokes. Tyres have good life remaining in them - £300 - SOLD Red Seven

Caterham padded aeroscreen cover. Excellent condition and used to store or transport S3 interchangeable aeroscreen - £40 - SOLD OliW

Edited by - Nick Chan on 3 Mar 2013 23:15:30

Edited by - Nick Chan on 8 Mar 2013 11:07:24

• Area Representative

Hi Steve,

Cycle wings are yours. Are you stopping at your mum's when you do the Curborough day? Pop over and collect if you want then.

Peter - sorry I've decided to keep the aero for the new car to save having to change them over from the SLR but it doesn't come with the fittings anyway. BTW if you want to try the aero experience, I can happily lend you a Brooklands set if that helps?

Chris P - I'll give you a call about the other mirrors.

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

Hi Oli,

Aero cover is yours. Do you want me to find out postage or can I pass it on to another AR at next weekend's meeting who will be able to take it on for you?

Cheers

Nick

Nick,

Could you investigate postage please? Happy to wait until convenient for you and then if you BM me your a/c details then I'll transfer the amount and let you have my address.

Cheers,

Oli