Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Race numbers

johnpbransfield

Don't go buying any !

Remember this year you will be given one race number for the season.

It will be a 5xx number that will not need to be changed each event.

Even Loton Park think it will work well. (Tony Fletcher rang me this week and thought it excellent) *thumbup*

Someone will be able to lend you some spares.

Simon - Great news ref the numbers for this season, far more efficient, thanks *thumbup*

Question - is it possible you can also let the organizers of the Marshall's sprint at Curborough know this system too (if you haven't already) so we don't have to use different numbers on the Saturday events at Curbs.

Thanks *smile*

Pot Noodle at each event please (assorted and varied flavours please, to avoid getting bored, filled with hot water, stirred thoroughly and served approx 5 mins afterwards).

There a few events where I could also do with a lift to/from the curry house and/or pub too please.

See Robmar, he isn't a welsh sheep%%%%% like you said the other week, but a really helpful bloke.

Cheers Simon *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬 😬

Can I be "586" please?

And I'm thinking of washing the car and entering the Claygate village show this year - I'll forward the entry forms, but if you could let the village committee know I'll be "586" and prefer not to be noise tested, and like to parade last, that'll be just fine.

Thanks Simon - we really don't appreciate you enough.

AB

No you wouldn't want that from me (I'm a bit like Shaun there - I prefer driving than polishing 😳)

Mind you there are few more spangly bits on it this year and the wiring is in the middle of being tidied up (mind you there is so much of it I need to be careful the scrap thieves don't see it and take it to the shredder) *evil*