Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.6K Roadsport for sale

willmac

Hi Folks,

I am re-listing my car for sale. I have found a very suitable replacement, so hopefully this time a go-er ! *wink* .

Here is the ad on PH. Sorry for the inconvenience to those whom were interested last time.

I have for sale my immaculate Factory built 2002 MY 1.6K Academy / Roadsport.

The car was never raced and hence converted for road use. It has only covered 11,700 miles and runs beautifully.

It is in the traditional British Racing Green and yellow colour scheme and bodywork is in very good condition. I am only advertising the car as I have decided to change up to a more powerful Seven. Please see the spec below:

1600 K series completely standard

Brand new Titan LSD from R&R just installed ( changed for previous open diff )

5 Speed gearbox

Race chassis ( shortened passenger footwell, handbrake under dash )

FIA roll bar

Wide track

Uprated AP front brakes

Flat floored by Caterham

Apollo tank

13" minilites with Yoko A021 tyres ( have only done approx 1500 miles )

Fixed fire extinguisher system

Battery isolating switch

Immobiliser

Switch for dual temp reading on water and oil

Tillet seats

6 point harness driver side

4 point harness passenger side

DRE shift lights installed

K&N Filter ( photo taken prior to fitting )

Spa carbon mirrors ( with both short and long stem attachments for center mirror )

Rear wheel carrier removed ( stubs left to accommodate carrier again if required )

Spare wheel and carrier

Stainless rear wing guards

12v socket

Brooklands aero screen

Captive nut retaining channels installed for quick change over from aero to windscreen

Half doors

Half hood

Tonneau cover

Heated Windscreen with full weather gear also included

Mechanical oil pressure gauge

Rear flexible brake lines just fitted

Brand new silicon radiator hoses recently installed with in line T for ease of bleeding ( note photo taken prior to new hoses being installed )

New plugs just installed

MOT & Taxed till August

All receipts for work carried out including flat floor

This really is a lovely car in standard guise ,drives beautifully, and comes with the fantastic option of aero or windscreen. There are very minimal stone chips and it has been lovingly cared for in my 18 months of ownership with frequent fluid changes and minor upgrades to keep her in fantastic mechanical health . I also will include a spare set of coil packs , throttle cable and a set of R888 proxy tyres if the right deal can be made.

If you are in the know , or research the most common minor upgrades for the K series you will find that pretty much all of them have been carried out to this car making it ready to go and enjoy, before you start fettling yourself !

Please note the private number is not available with the car. It will revert to original plate.