Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo R for sale

DaveG

We're finally selling our Mitsi Airtrek R . It's up on Pistonheads at £2950 ono

It's a fab car, 30 of which were officially imported by the official Ralliart dealers Extreme Autos in 2003. Covered 78,500 miles and should be good for a fair few more.

Basically it's a Mitsi Outlander with an Evo7 engine - Goes really well and practical too!

Similar idea to a Subaru Forester STI with full time AWD, 2.0 turbo engine .....

The car's in good condition for its age with just a couple of car park dings, easily sorted by a dent firm if they bother you. It comes with 12 months MOT and a bit of tax left til end of March. We're selling because we've bought a Lancer and have run out of room on the path !

It's up on Pistonheads at £2950 but we'd happily look at reasonable offers from BC members.

For more info see the PH classifieds and/or google the EVO magazine writeup from 2003 when the car was launched. Take a look at the Youtube vids as well ...

Cheers

Dave G

Cheers Ruff

It's breaking my heart to sell it but keeping it just doesn't make sense...

You're right about the good value bit - my prob is that generally they sell for between 2-4 K when they do come on the market, even though they are so quick. I used to drive a scooby imprezza STI and couldn't keep up with my wife in the Airtrek!

Not that she drove it fast or anything......Careful lady driver and all that !!!!!! *nono*

D

They are very underated, I have always liked the Subaru Legecy I think they did a B5 Estate version, Bilstein suspention and a twin turbo 2.5 flat four, Mitsubishi also did a very good looking Estate car at the time, cant remember what it was, I thought your car may have been it, looks so clean, good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...