Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2013 Lotus Seven Club Track Day Dates

Jude

My first L7C trackday and I agree with Simon that the driving by our members was great - as a novice at trackdays and my first in the wet it was so much easier not to have the quickies overtaking in braking zones or corners. Thank you all.

Great day. Sympathies to those who dinged their cars in the terrible conditions in the morning - thankfully nothing too serious - and I have fallen in love again. Dayglo orange - particularly on a 260 CSR *thumbup*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my first lotus 7 club Trackday at Brands yesterday. I was in the 2012 125 Roadsport ( Green and Ali with full cage ). People were really friendly and the track manners were fantastic. Thanks especially to all those in garage 18. Friendly fun banter all day. Hope to join you all again soon.

Agree with the previous comments, a good day despite the weather!

Two things about the day that stuck with me.

Firstly, Shad's car seemed to be on rails all day long, whatever the weather - very impressive! *smokin*

Secondly, I'm in awe of the guy in our garage who went out in the rain with 600hp under his right foot! A mightily impressive bit of engineering and b@lls! *eek*

Simon

Cheers Simon! There was a lot of grip out there really, only the Indy circuit was dicey in the wet, out the back even in the rain it was pretty good on A048s.

Did nearly go off tho - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151849315317387&l=181762150362227138 😬

Those 4 corners on the GP section, they totally make the day worth it for me. Such a great sequence - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151850429877387&l=3774279040185576060 *smokin*

(Both of those Facebook clips should be public, apologies if not)

Thanks to everyone for a great day, I am a relative track novice and had my son sharing the car for his first ever outing, bit of a baptism of fire. Fantastic to get out on the back 9 having done the Indy a couple of times and think I caught upgrade-itis. questions to follow!