Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CR500, CR322 tyres plus other bits

chris perry 1

Dear All,

I have the following for sale if anyone is interested. Buyer collects from Worcestershire area:

1) 4 No. Avon CR500 tyres, 175/55R13. All four are down to and past their wear indicators so only suitable for trackdays. £25.00 for all four.

2) 4 No Avon CR322 tyres, 185/70R13 from 2010 Academy Car. Tyres have between 5mm and 3mm tread left. £40.00 for all four.

3) Caterham S type plastic seat base with foam cut down thinner. Base is uncovered. Allows you to sit lower in the car when doing a track day. £25.00.

4) Caterham Race Lowered Wing Stays, new but not perfect. Caterham charge £57 each for these. £75.00 the pair.

5) Caterham Left Hand 13/14" wheel wing stay, new but not perfect. Caterham charge £57 each. £37.00.

6) Caterham De Dion Metric trailing arm. New perfect condition. Caterham charge £39.60 each for these. £40 the pair.

7) Black fibre glass cycle wings, Generally poor condition but will do for racing. £20 the pair.

8) Caterham Classic 1600VX 8V Clutch and Accelerator pedals. New but not perfect. £20 the pair.

Photos available on request.

Thanks,

Chris Perry

Hi Chris, received your email and replied.

In case you don't receive it... if you're over my way in a couple of weeks, that would be great, let me know your contact details and we'll arrange to meet somewhere convenient for you.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...