Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T - Status Quo Tickets

Harry Flatters

Yeah, yeah, heard all the jokes, taken all the insults, but, I remain a lifelong Quo fan. Started with Ma Kelly's Greasy Spoon and stayed ever since *thumbup*.

Anyway, those of you who know, probably know that Rossi & Parfitt are doing a short UK tour in March with the original band lineup. That is Rossi, Parfitt, Lancaster and Coghlan.

And.... I just happen to have a pair of Friday 15 March, Hammersmith Apollo, front centre, circle (2nd row) tickets that one of my two Quo nuts daughters has had to relinquish. They are £110 for the pair.

That can't be the same Quo that I saw perform on their farewell tour which, if my fading memory hasn't deserted me, was named 1+9+8+2...representing, as it did, their 20th year of existence....

I still have the programme somewhere....

And I have just worked out that 1982 was bloody 30 years ago!!!!! OMFG if I may borrow a term from the youth of today....

Quoting Aeroscreens: 
Hmmm, pretty sure their End of the Road Tour was 1984 when I saw one of their shows at Selhurst Park in the summer of that year. Support bands were Dave Edmunds, Chas n Dave & Phil Lynott that I can remember.

Ah Chris..but I was talking about their Farewell tour, not their End of the road tour...hence the confusion....easy mistake to make though...

• Leadership Team

Hello! [geddit?] good man Steve - Quo and proud *wavey*

I'd have sold some of the wife's shoes for those tickets....was looking forward to these gigs but then got distracted by work and forgot to book *rolleyes*

if by any remote chance others back out - me next please *thumbup*

still, I've managed to get my tickets for the Townsend and Daltrey, Quadrophenia bash on June 18 *thumbup*

Quoting Stationary M25 Traveller: 
Quoting Wile7: 
Awesome live band. Enjoy the gig. Would love to see them again but seeing ZZTop instead....SWMBO will only let me go to one gig *tongue* 😬 *wavey*
Is that per day or per annum ?

Per decade Ian..... *tongue* 😬