Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blue R300EEK, Monte Carlo Rally

glasgow

• 2 weeks later...

It was a nice sunny day, an exceuse to get the Seven out of the garage... 😬

As for the Jock7s, registration was disabled a couple of months ago....

*arrowdown*

As of 0000 on 18/11/12 registrations to this forum have been disabled due to many hundreds of spam registrations defeating the forums anti-spam measures.

If an update to phpbb is brought out I will apply it to resolve the problem, however I do not have time to manually filter a hundred spam registrations per day, so until a solution is found registrations will remain disabled.

This issue appears to be effecting all phpbb boards so it's likely a solution will be published.

In the interim you may mail jock sevens at sign ziplockk full stop com having removed all the spaces and turned this into a real email address and I will create an account for you.

For the minority who think the world revolves around them :-

Response to this email may take over a week, do not expect a response in less time, harassment (repeated emailing, sarcastic criticism, childlike whining complaints and any other communication clearly intended to harass) via this email address will lead to you being ignored indefinately and your IP address being banned indefinately, my patience in this matter is now exhausted, you have been warned, there will be no debate or discussion in this matter under any circumstances whatsoever.

Ahmed