Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where is Everybody?

Rachael

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoops. Gary is in Sarf Woodford and I'm just down the road from the Area meet. Either Gary can meet you up there in London or I can meet you somewhere if you want. You need to come on the A12 or M11 so I could meet you somewhere on one of those if you want. Where are you coming from? Rach/Alex too, what direction will you be coming from?

Superlight No.186

L7C No.5910

Oi you lot, pipe down. You need to get back to your school work. But before you do, I'll answer Hoopy's question:

I normally go up the M11, join the M25 for one junction (off at 28) then up the A12.

I've tried to get there by more interesting roads before, but I ALWAYS get lost coz the Viper Pub is in the middle of nowhere. I'll be in the Seven if its dry. If you want to meet then let me know and I'll give you directions to South Woodford (since it's at the bottom of the M11)

C7 GAR

Gary, I'll be going North Circular then M11. I guess that takes me right past South Woodford doesn't it 🤔

Would it be easiest to meet at your house to prevent one of us getting bored in a laybay waiting for the other 🤔

If you don't want to let the other children know where you live then you can mail me at the address in my profile. *wink*

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

• 2 years later...