Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Iphone 4

Northern Banana

Hi Paul,

Ill take this on behalf of my wife.

Bit ignorant on these new fangled phones - I trust we can take it to Orange/EE shop and get a PAYG SIM put it in? She has an old Orange smartphone which is creaking, but wants to stay on PAYG.

Just off out to get the tintop serviced, so will catch up with Blatmail etc later today.

Cheers, Tom

• Leadership Team

Tom, IMHO PAYG isn't really worth it with an iPhone. Get a SIMM only contract that will give her loads of data/calls, not sure what the equivalent is with Orange but O2's is called "Simplicity". Should be £15 to £20 per month.

Stu.

Quoting sforshaw: 
Tom, IMHO PAYG isn't really worth it with an iPhone. Get a SIMM only contract that will give her loads of data/calls, not sure what the equivalent is with Orange but O2's is called "Simplicity". Should be £15 to £20 per month.

Stu.

I have a PAYG iphone. Admittedly I don't make many phone calls but that's why I have PAYG as it's cheaper than paying a fixed tariff. To cover the cost of using the iphone for the internet/email etc I have a £10pcm month bolt from O2(Works Web) which is more than adequate. Total cost less than £15 pcm.