Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Colour code for Grey Antracite 15" alloys

Piers Rendell

I'm having some stripped and painted at the moment, as strangely the paint was flaking off them *rolleyes* ("not surprising when 3 years old" according to CC *nono*).

I went for the closest match the refurbers had, and they should be back in about a week so I can bring one along to a meeting and you're welcome to take a look Piers *wink*

Had mine stripped and re-powder coated at City Powdercoating in Birmingham. Good result, good price and thinner powder coating which meant my Toyos went back on much more easily and may mean less tendency to flake off?

Long trek from Kent but I'm sure there must be omething similar locally Piers.

Andy

Ian B and Ian

Thanks for info on colour. I've been meaning to get this job done for nearly 12 months and find I have asked this before and had no time to action it. I haven't had the 7 out since October and there a number of jobs that need doing once I can get out into the garage. A Brake check, New seat belts and an oil change are all needed once work is not quite so frantic. I have to admit to looking forward to the first drive and after so many miles in the tin top, it will be refreshing. I've also missed the Kent meetings and it looks like I can get to the February and May meets, unless the diary changes.

Piers

R300KWK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I found that Renault Xerus Grey is a very close match for my Anthracite wheels (15" CSR).

A nice lady at Halfords took my steering wheel as a deposit while I went out with a handful of touch up paints to see what looked best.

Steve

Edited by - sjmmarsh on 5 May 2013 22:47:11