Click here if you are having website access problems ×

head and neck restraints

Simon.Rogers1

Before anyone jumps for the usual Hans devices we need to talk. Lets just say I will be buying a Simpson unit. Its not hans but does something similar and more plus does not require alteration of the car.

I can't post a link from the phone its to much hassle but check them out. They have also purchased HANS in september so can supply either.

Will update after Autosport probably on the tech forum.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I think it now best this is discussed here rather than on Komp Korner as this is open to all members. As you can see my post is amended to reflect this.

I have now managed to eventually get all the information relevant to the new Simpson Hybrid head and neck system.

I have also managed to secure a supply.

I have all the relevant cost information available if you are interested. You can view the system on Simpson's website. here

We need to order a min of 5. After the first order it would need to be in min 5 again (although I am working on this).

Kits can be custom made to suit those that are not of suitable stature *tongue*

There are other options to attach to the helmet like Quick release also available but not essential. HANS Posts are fine.

NO alteration to the car is required. - The chart at the bottom of the description makes interesting reading!

If I can afford and decide to use a restraint this is the option I would use.