Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2012 Supersport

nbc

Hugely reluctanlty i'm putting my as new 2012 Supersport up for sale due to a dream home purchase opportunity that will require all available funds.

2012 Supersport 1.6 Sigma

Factory build and registered May, 2012.

700m

White with blue decals

5 speed but with the close ratio gearbox that non many had fitted.

LSD

Carbon cycle wings

Carbon indicator pods

Carbon whiskers

12v socket

Half doors

Armorfend protection

Never used in the wet

All standard spec thereafter.

Run-in for 600m with no revs above 4000, then just had service carried out at CC.

It's been polsihed and admired much more than driven and it's condition is what you would expect it to be if you were collecting the car new from the showroom. My father, my two sons and I will be crying on it's departure.

£23500 ono

Neil

Edited by - nbc on 9 Jan 2013 12:24:55

• 3 weeks later...

I've been offered £22500 which I haven't accepted as yet but will if no further interest is shown soon.

Last chance to grab an as new Supersport and miss the waiting list.

Many thanks

Neil

Sorry to read that you're selling Neil I've had mine for 9 months and done 3000miles

Huge fun and quick I too have the close ratio gearbox.... The price you have it up for seems too cheap though *cool*

Good luck

*wavey*

Edited by - StEVEN on 7 Jan 2013 21:29:12

It's heart wenching to have to sell but this is a house we've admired from a distance for some time, one that in reality is out of our price range but comes with plans for a 4 bedroom property in the grounds that we've already agreed a price to sell to builder friend of ours which makes the whole deal possible.

It hasn't come to market for 40 years and most likely won't do again if we get our hands on it.

The car money will go towards the chancellor's cut, which makes it even more painful.

I just hope the Supersport doesn't sell and then the deal falls through, that would be *evil*

Great, great car, i'll miss it.

It's gone ☹️

The new owner was very keen and i'm sure will soon be joining the club after the recommendation I gave it.

I just hope he manages to adjust the pedal box to allow more legroom as, even with the seat on its furthest setting, he couldn't get his feet onto the pedals! His father -in-law had a test drive much sooner than he was expecting and not just a blat but a 2 hour motorway journey @ +1 degree! Good on him.

It's been great fun, a brief but wonderful experience.

All the best with your 7's, lucky peeps.

Neil

• 1 month later...