Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Land Rover Defender CSW

gusto

I ran a 110 SW (pre-td5) for 6 yrs as the family machine. The problems were that the seats in the 2nd row were not comfy for a growing trio of cherubs and it was actually very slow and very noisy! Fine on journeys to Cornwall, but no way good enough for getting the rabble to the further reaches of France. WIth great sadness we now have a Galaxy as said family transport. Not a LR, but cruises at 95 all day and you can hear the CD player as well!

Graham

Lost the plot... from the top - how much and any pics available.

I'm looking to uprate the farm's pick-up, in preparation for daugther's 17th birthday, to something more cable of talking to lamp posts and then walking/driving away!

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the 222bhp yellow Sausage delivery machine

Mike - as you say, it's the SWB 90. You can have either a 110 or 90 in CSW trim - i.e. with rear seats, rear seat belts, carpets, etc etc - but they only make them to special order. 7 seats in all, 3 across the front, 4 inward facing, folding ones in the back.

No pics yet, but I'll post some John. As to price, I'm looking for offers.

Oh, and it's got a CD player as well which you can hear...so long as you turn it up really loud....

R7 SVN

Gusto,

Thanks for the info, but I've now got a Td5 90 for the farm. For tax reasons it had to be a hardtop

I have to say that the latest Td5 models are brilliant - a real Land Rover yet it cruises effortlessly at 90 on the motorway with suprisingly impressive refinement, handling and brakes. It also hustles through the twisty bits with confidence. Completely smitten.

Good luck selling yours.