Click here if you are having website access problems ×

PIAA 80 EVO H4 lights - now with pricing

7 wonders of the world

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mucus72

The bolt size is slightly larger than the CC version and is solid (but could easily be drilled) ie not hollow, however it's possible to either use the hollow bolt if your wiring goes this route or enlarge the mount hole and use the PIAA bolt and take the wires out of the bottom of the lamp, (PIAA have a hole/grommet already there for this purpose).

Depends where yours light loom currently goes too, some go external cable tied to the lamp braket some go internal thro the hollw lamp bracket exiting inside the skin - this is likley to take much longer than fitting the lights - but either way all straight forward stuff really.

Wiring and the plug to the back of the bulb are the same since these run with H4 bulbs to.

*wavey*

Ok thanks for the response. I have an MOT advisory from last year regarding rusted reflector and a smashed lens, so I'm going to bite the bullet and go for it. Please add me to the list even if drilling through the bolt fills me with dread (my existing wiring is routed through the mounting).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...