• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seems this is not going ahead so I'll have to bail out of the bulk buy. I need some and cant wait any longer.

I'll still get the 80 EVO's and let you know how I get on. I really wanted the crome bowls as well but prepared to sacrifice this for better performence.

Could alway look into wrapping the bowls with chrome vinyl wrap?!?!?!?

Cheers

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have no idea how I missed this originally...

Quoting Mike Eamer: 
I'll still get the 80 EVO's and let you know how I get on. I really wanted the crome bowls as well but prepared to sacrifice this for better performence.

Before comiting I'd be interested to hear from Mike about his progress / pitfalls, but being able to see better in the dark has an appeal, certainly...

• 2 weeks later...
As a recently-joined member, upgrading the headlights is certainly on the list to do. Would be interested if there's a reasonable discount available that's for sure as I believe mine are the OEM 7'' ones, which aren't brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...

Quoting waspish: 
As a recently-joined member, upgrading the headlights is certainly on the list to do. Would be interested if there's a reasonable discount available that's for sure as I believe mine are the OEM 7'' ones, which aren't brilliant.

As an interim, £30-ish from Halfords for a pair of the SuperUberHyperBright H4 bulbs (can't remember the actual name, but they're the ones tagged as "100% brighter") is worthwhile if your current bulbs are standard bulbs that give off just a warming yellowy glow.

Still not brilliant, but a substantial improvement.

OK,

Pricing for the PIAA 80 EVO lights based on an order of 8 pairs which we should do from the interest above the new pricing is as follows:

1 pair PIAA 80 EVO will cost £163.20 incl VAT

I will have these delivered to my home and from there we can arrange onward travel to their new homes by whatever means are sensible,

Stock is being checked as we speak.

My assumption is the following members are still interested in a pair,

7 wonders of the world (aka me!)

Pat the plumber

The vet

Upo-d

Mike Farmer

Felixgogo

Midlifecrisis2001

Simon Owen

Anyone else please post below.

Once stock has been confirmed I will contact individuals via BM to arrange payment etc

Thanks *wavey*

Edited by - 7 wonders of the world on 22 Nov 2013 12:23:05