Click here if you are having website access problems ×

McLaren F1 book on eBay

AMMO

In an effort to dispose of the majority of my belongings I decided to put some of my books up for sale. I have a copy of the McLaren F1 book, Driving Ambition, on eBay at the moment. No reserve, 0.99p starting bid. here

I also have a copy of the Tony Weale Lotus book somewhere. Can't find it at the moment. Got a feeling I may have lent it to someone but can't remember who.

I'll have more automotive books for sale to follow over the next few months.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

It is a great book. I've read it a couple of times and I doubt I will read it again.

People are asking £100.00 + on buy it now. Whether they sell at that price or not is another matter. At the end of the day it's worth what people are willing to actually pay.

The McLaren book is up to eleven quid! Lots of watchers though and more than three days to go. I'm curious to see what it eventually goes for.

Whilst looking for something else this morning I uncovered the Tony Weale Lotus Seven book. Soft cover, slightly creased, a few light thumb marks, but nothing tragic, and a note in Biro on the inside back cover. Looks like a Sachs clutch part number. Good, readable nick, spine in nice condition and no tears or loose pages. It's obviously been read a few times. It it a Spring 1997 reprint if that makes any difference.

Really don't know what to ask for it. Anyone got an idea what they are realistically worth? Doing a Google search brings up used copies between £100 and £150. Tempted to put this on eBay too and see what happens.