Click here if you are having website access problems ×

***REDUCED (and with pics)*** Various items for sale (STACK, Sidescreens, Omex & Momo etc)

en6jwrs

The following items are available following a summer of upgraditis:

EDITED TO REFLECT PRICE REDUCTIONS, ADD PICTURES AND REORDER ITEMS STILL AVAILABLE, FOR EASE

Omex Shift light Pro ***REDUCED TO £45***

2 years old, in good condition, wires have been shortened to suit my application but can easily be extended. No light (just the unit) - £60

Momo “Race Airleather” gear knob ***REDUCED TO £25***

Never been used, still in packaging (removed for photo). Tiny cosmetic mark under the knob on the metal collar, not visible when sat in the car. £35

Stack items as below have had their loom wires shortened for my application. They are easily extendable to suit. I no longer have the boxes, but all items will be properly packaged for shipment. Please note, no sensors supplied.

Photos of Stack gauges here

Stack Professional Oil Temperature gauge (ST3309) black face (40-1400C) ***REDUCED TO £60***

Used for 1 trackday!!!. In excellent condition. £70

Zetec sump – to fit blacktop (think will also fit silvertop) ***REDUCED TO £120***

Good condition baffled sump ready to bolt on. Requires sump gasket from retro ford. Good unit with no lack of oil pressure supply (ran on slicks). No pick-up pipe or dipstick tube, just the sump. £150

Brian James tow hitch. ***REDUCED TO £35***

Never been used, supplied as a spare to my Minno Max. £50

SOLD ITEMS

Stack Professional Fuel Level gauge (ST3315) black face ***REDUCED TO £60***

Used for less than 1 year. In excellent condition. The plastic carrier has been modified (one leg removed) for clearance in my application. Gauge still held firmly – replacement carriers are cheaply available. - £70 SOLD TO ZETEC

Stack Professional Water Temp gauge (ST3307) black face (40-120oC) ***REDUCED TO £60***

Used for less than 1 year. In excellent condition except for a small mark at around “2 o’clock” on the black bezel. £70 SOLD TO ZETEC

Stack Professional Oil Pressure gauge – mechanical (ST3102) black face (0-100PSI) ***REDUCED TO £20*** SOLD TO ZETEC

Used for less than 1 year. In excellent condition. £25

Pair of Increased Visibility Side Screens with mirrors

No longer required as I am screen-less!. In very good condition, small “crease” mark in the window (less than 1 inch long). £175 - SOLD TO ANDY

Stack Speedo (ST3801) black face

Used for less than 1 year. In excellent condition. No loom as takes feed from existing loom. £120 - SOLD TO MARK

Set of 4 Revolution wheels (4x108 PCD – standard Ford fitment).

R13 6J – excellent light weight wheels and great for trackdays. Good condition – all straight and true. £90 - SOLD TO NEAL

Exhaust manifold, collector and repackable Techcraft silencer to suit cross flow.

Professionally lengthened 4th tube to balance exhaust gas flow (made a big difference to torque). Primaries come as three separate tubes, 1, 2 and 3, and 4. 4-1 collector into a repackable Techcraft 6 inch silencer. Silencer is in good condition although has had the neck strengthened with a plate and fillet weld. Silencer body is in good condition, a few marks when I was too greedy at the apex! - £180 - SOLD TO RICHARD K

Set of Caterham switches

Used for less than 1 year. All in excellent condition. Set contains Wipers, Windscreen wash, hazards, brake fluid check, fan / heater, fog light, headlight and heated screen. £30 - SOLD TO ZETEC

Happy to supply pictures and more details to any of the above. All prices are excluding carriage. Happy to arrange collection in Great Cambourne (Cambridgeshire) or may be able to deliver as I travel a lot with work.

Thanks

Edited by - en6jwrs on 16 Nov 2012 11:34:08

Edited by - en6jwrs on 16 Nov 2012 15:11:22

Edited by - en6jwrs on 18 Nov 2012 22:57:03

Edited by - en6jwrs on 20 Nov 2012 10:31:13

Edited by - en6jwrs on 22 Nov 2012 14:45:11

Edited by - en6jwrs on 1 Dec 2012 09:46:51

Hi,

Could be interested in the STACK oil pressure and fuel level gauges.

Do you still have the instructions on how to set the calibration of fuel level gauge?

Also, I presume the gauges are illuminated, but could you confirm this thanks.

Phil B

Phil B - gauges are illuminated (controlled when lights are switched on).

I have included a picture of their illumination here

They are bright white (and look ace!).

I do have the instructions regarding calibration, but these are also available from the Stack website. It is straightforward to calibrate.

Midlifecrisis - I have emailed contact details to you.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...