Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harumph!

Laurence Wilson

I've created a topic in the Bugs forum regarding my posting problems. If anyone else suffering inabilitytopostitis can relay their experiences there, I'm sure it will help Mr Site Manager; assuming it is something he can fix and not just some anomalous glitch.

Now I've got to find something else to do 🙆🏻! Can anyone suggest something? What's on the telly ...

Peardrop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can no one post in the Once Upon A Time thread?

Maybe because it's a waste of good Bikeshed space... This should be an area for intelligent non-confrontational and erudite postings for the edification of all those who lurk within these hallowed walls.... *wink*

FH

*eek*

Edited by - fullharness on 6 Nov 2002 22:50:25

Gulp, The head of the 6th form has spoken.

Blimey, that gym-slip and yet more adult form will turn the heads of Hoopy, GaryC and the other boys. Mav is now a quivering wreck, and it's not a pretty sight.

As for me. I'm too, T&E right now so more tommorow or at the P&F

Paul

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Edited by - paul davis on 6 Nov 2002 23:34:57

It is most enjoyable, Especially when i was supposed to be on a track day & actually going to drive for the first time instead of being a passanger and then my Fiance stuffed the car.

Only advantage was we got to go out in Alex Wongs amazing car and i wasn't ill 😬

Believe me it is a rare thing for me to go out on track and not be ill ☹️ *smile* *thumbup*

Viv

😬 😬