Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ford Mondeo Titanium X estate with tow bar. £3,695

7 Sevens

I take delivery of my company car shortly so my cracking family/tow car is up for sale.

It's advertised with pictures here on Pistonheads

Details are:

Ford Mondeo Titanium X Estate. 2l TDCI.

Registered in September 2006. Mot till September 2013 and taxed till April 2013. (£165 road tax).

The usual high Titanium x spec with half leather black seats, fronts are heated/cooled, electric powerfold mirrors, AC, Ford Stereo/CD, Cruise, rear parking sensors, active head lights and wipers.

Full service history and last serviced in Sept 2012. New front tyres and new rear/discs pads. Front Discs/pads replaced early 2012.

Car comes with a detachable Witter tow bar. I've used it for occasional towing of my Minno where it happily sits at motorway speed and returns mid/high 30's. Tow bar is also useful for bike racks etc.

Interior and Exterior in excellent condition. Only negative points is a ripple on the passenger rear door from touching our gate post. It doesn't show when photographed but doesn't really detract. Alloys are Polished spokes with grey insets. 2 have kerb damage and 3 are showing the usual chemical reaction in places.

Price as advertised is £3,695 but if its going to a club member give me a call or blat mail and we can chat price. I'll be sad to see it go as has been a great all round family, tow, load lugger and commuter car.

I'm based in North Essex. *wavey*

Mark

Edited by - 7 Sevens on 1 Nov 2012 14:50:08

Hi Gary. That's a good question.

My V5 shows the 'model' as a Mondeo T-IUM x TDCI130 E4. So Assuming E4 is Euro 4?

Also above on 'version' it states Euro45HA P3 if that helps. Car registered 29/09/2006 so a late one.

Slotter. I don't suppose you know what the filter looks like and where it is. I'll get on Google.

Thanks. I had a crawl around under the car to see what I could spot.

I have a flexi/cat looking section at the front and then a silencer at the back box. I googled an image of a filter and can't see any wires/tubes that Google seemed to suggest. However there is a large shield at the front under the engine so not sure if that hides anything.

Car is a Euro 4 on the V5 but reading on Ford Forums the filter appears to have been an optional extra. I guess it may be standard on the next model in 2007. I do see you can retro fit them.

Car is going onto Autotrader shortly so if anyone fancies a cheeky blat chat price then drop me a mail. *wink*