Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Car wanted

SiWhite

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site having had it recommended to me by someone on Scoobynet.

I am in the process of selling my Scooby to replace it with a general runaround and a fune track/weekend car.

Basically I want a used Caterham, and my budget is £12k.

Please can anyone let me know if they have one for sale or can point me in the right direction for getting one.

thanks

Si

If you look in the for sale section and set the time box at the top to 30 days or something you'll be able to pick out all the recent cars that have come up for sale.

It would also be a good idea to go to a few area meets to see a few cars and chat to owners. I think you've just missed the Kent meet for this month though.

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

Hi Si,

I have a 1.6K series, flared wings, yellow, 9200 miles, 1997 in near concours condition. Never raced and truely cared for, dry use only.

I have ordered a new starter kit to build a special duratec se7en. Has not been advertised as not in a rush yet as kit does not arrive until Feb.

Price £12500 no offers as worth more, for a simple sale without advertising. Only problem is car is in France at the moment but may bring it back at xmas by trailer if anyone is serious. Otherwise perhaps meet part way in France. I am in Hastings this week and have photos. Hope to make it to the Kent club meet on Thursday.

If you want full spec let me know.

e-mail: easiclad@aol.com

mobile: 07711701011