Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thinking of 2013 entry

luddites7

Hi

I am thinking of trying for the L7 Club events in 2013, and was wondering when the schedule is posted. Also are there going to be any new regs for 2013, or is 2012 book a good base to ensure my car and relevant safety gear is all correct.

Thanks

Jason

• Support Team
Hi Jason, The provisional schedule should be available in the next few weeks. The regulations are being debated at the moment and will be decided in the next couple of weeks but having said that it is unlikely that there will be major changes over this years. Let us know what car you have (engine spec and tyres) and we can advise of which class that is likely to fit.

Jason,

Wellcome to the championship, don't get too hung up on what class or thinking that you've got to start in a lower class, it's more important to jump in an have ago,

Just finished my third year and even through i'm nowhere near the front, I've enjoyed every minute. Getting quicker and trying harder every year.

The aim of the championship is to try and have a balanced playing field accross each class, as you have probably gathered we are in the process of discussing the current season and any regulation changes for next season. As soon as these are finalised i'm sure Simon will be posting them up.