Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K-series manifold, passenger aeroscreen. 13x6 anthracites

Roger Ford

Restock time for next season.

Looking for

- a standard exhaust manifold for Rover K series

- passenger aeroscreen, preferably the simpler version without ally section

- one or two 13x6 8-spoke anthracite wheels

For a race car, so low prices more important than perfect condition!

Thanks.

Edited by - Roger Ford on 26 Oct 2012 14:37:45

• Area Representative

Hi Roger,

Second Dibs on letting you have a standard K Series Exhaust manifold for a donation to NTL *cool*

I don't need to check, I know where my surplus bits and bobs are! *tongue*

All the best

Richard

Hi Richard - can I take you up on that then?

Here's the situation. I've just agreed to sell my spare manifold to a friend who crashed his car at Spa last weekend. We agreed a price of £60. So if you can send me your manifold (or perhaps it would be easier to send it direct to him), we'll give £60 minus the postage costs to NTL. Sound OK?

Rob, if you find yours, I'll be happy to send some extra to NTL and hold onto it until the next time someone breaks one.

Edited by - Roger Ford on 18 Oct 2012 20:47:14

• Area Representative

Hi Roger,

That sounds fine *smile*

If you drop me a Blatmail with the address where it needs to go I'll investigate postage costs and let you know.

All the best

Richard

• 1 month later...

Roger - I was just logging on to place a Wanted ad for 4 anthracite wheels in this size but don't think I will bother following your comment.

Let me know if someone offers you 5 or 6 and I will happily take 4 from you *tongue* Otherwise, looks like I will just have to buy new from CC.

Have a BTTT on me

Sorry, Mark - it was your post on the Grads forum that prompted me to bounce this back up. There's quite a few people looking for them at the moment - Grubbster wants two sets for his Academy car, Charles Elliott wants a set. I'm kind of hoping that as I only need two I might be in with a chance. If I DO manage to find a pair, I'll have a spare set of four scruffy Minators (minilite-style) which I'll be flogging very cheap.

I think you are correct - it should be easier for you only needing a few.

I actually thought I found you some earlier on Pistonheads but realised they were tyres only but the photos were of the tyres on the anthracite wheels. Just as well I double checked before posting you the link *smile*

CC seem to have made new ones more expensive since I started racing. I think they're £130 each now inc VAT.

I've always managed to buy without tyres for around half of that, but then I also bought a set with nearly new race tyres of known background for £500. Problem is I keep breaking them :-(

Good luck and BTTT

Jez