Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ha ha

scooby dooby doo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More to the point...Does anyone drink Lager and Lime these days ?

I assume you a refering to the cans of "lager and lime" as we are not technically old enough to drink *smile*

Just had two pints of Harveys Sussex bitter for my lunch (I could do this gardening leave thing for ever 😬) and am off to a gay bar (in a bizarre parallel with the OUAT thread) in soho tonight, so will let you know if anyone drinks snakebite in "that london" - they are often at the forefront of fashion trends. Brockham has only just got to realising the corn lwas have be repealed.

• 4 years later...

Isn't a euphemism a conical-bore, baritone-voiced brass instrument. It derives its name from the Greek word euphonos, meaning "beautiful-sounding" or "sweet-voiced" (eu means "well" or "good" and phonium means "voice"). The euphemism is a valved instrument; nearly all current models are piston valved, though rotary valved models do exist.

A person who plays euphemism is sometimes called a euphemismist, while British players often colloquially refer to themselves as euphists. Similarly, the instrument itself is sometimes referred to as eupho or euph.

QED *cool*

K16OOC - Bailey's MANGO Handbag *cool*

Webshots here