Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ha ha

scooby dooby doo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, please invade my meeting. It's dull as sh!t. Most of the oldies doen't even talk to the young upstarts (me and gary G). If Mark Piper and Gary G didn't go then I certainly wouldn't. When I got my new SL all they could say was 'you've let your exhaust get very dirty haven't you.' Not 'nice car!'. Grr.

It's next Thursday I believe. At the Viper Pub near Longwood, just off of the A414.

Superlight No.186

L7C No.5910

Edited by - AL CRICKMORE on 7 Nov 2002 11:09:32

Nice to see you Al *smile* Chitchat has should be renamed "the Paint Drying forum". It is really rather dull in there isn't it.

I am shocked that the grumpy old farts who started the "Dusk" thread have not yet invaded the

"have you got your low flying?

No, I haven't, when did you get yours?

It came in the post yesterday.

Really?

Yes?"

Thread that appears every month. They can try and take our fun away but we will never let them!

😬

Not met them? I'm sure Mark spoke to you on Sunday. Maybe not. Nice car by the way Hoops. Mark and Gary are good lads, we have this unspoken agreement where we just constantly abuse eachother all the time. It seems to work though. *wink*

Come to the area meet by all means. We should all hook up for some chilly winter morning blats over the coming months too.

Superlight No.186

L7C No.5910

ah. I might have spoken to him but I didn't get many peoples names at the sossiges. Is Mark Piper Bentley Mark? I thought that was Marc something else *confused* *confused* *confused*

You've not met many cam7ers have you 🤔 A typcial conversion between me and steve Wiseman is not really for such sensitive ears as may be listening here but involves the words goat, baboon, fool, inept, ****wit and wibble a lot. All good natured but a bit scary to the casual observer 😬

😳 (well, its close to ), should be even nicer with the dry sump fitted 😬 😬.

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

No, not Bentley Mark. Mr P has a gunmetal gray SLR. You can call him Mark '8 bent valves' Piper after he got a stone caught in his cam belt on the way home though. ☹️

Wibble? Isn't that something to do with fiddling with womens lower region type bits? *tongue*

Superlight No.186

L7C No.5910